venerdì 23 novembre 2012

Feature and Follow #5 Blogger friends!



Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.



The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! 


How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! 

Today's question:

What blog are you thankful for?

It's insane thinking that I had no idea there were so many book blogs before checking Amanda's Blog, Book Love 101! I remember that she had a contest in which she offered a complete set of the Mortal Instruments books so that was the reason why I found her blog and undertood that there was a whole new (amazing!) world out there, full of bloggers who like to share their opinions about books and films and a lot more. A few months later I decided to try and I really need to thank my virtual friend Aliaa @ Mademoiselle Le Sphinx, who supported me and helped me figure some things out at first; so THANK YOU, to both of you! For Amanda, who has no clue who I am and who unconsciously convinced me to have my own blog and to Aliaa who was and still is one of the best person I've known on the Internet!






5 commenti:

  1. Grazie mille cara! Anch'io ti amo e sono felice di aiutarti ;)

    RispondiElimina
  2. This is such a wonderful question this week, and it also underlines how supporting the book-blogging community is as a whole.

    I'm an old follower of your blog :) Here's my FF post.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Great answer! The book blogging community is so vast that there are so many blogs that can influence us.

    New follower!

    My follow friday! Please visit!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Great answer!
    You have a real lovely blog btw :)

    New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    RispondiElimina
  5. Oh, I am definitely thankful for book blogs!

    RispondiElimina

 
Images by Freepik