sabato 27 ottobre 2012

Showcase Sunday #12 DVDs Edition!


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Book, Biscuits and Tea
               The aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag
                and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought
            in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week.

Physical books and DVDs


Wow! That's what happened this week: a shop who rented DVDs next to my house is closing so all DVDs can be bought for just 2.50 Euro per unit! That's amazing! I bought the entire Narnia series: (yes, I'm a looser but I've read all the books)

-The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
-Prince Caspian: The Return to Narnia
-The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
So proud of them! *w*

I also got Foundation, a fantasy debut novel by author Marco Guarda for review!
To know more here's the GoodReads page for it.



Ebooks




Unfortunately this week I've been very busy with school and I'm pretty
sure this week will be no different; my only post was:
I know a lot of you probably have already read Shallow so, I 
will be very happy if you'll stop to say what you thought of the book.


What did you get this week?



1 commento:

  1. Oh, I ADORE the Narnia movies! I have THE LION, THE WITCH, AND THE WARDROBE to thank for my fantasy addiction!

    RispondiElimina

 
Images by Freepik