domenica 23 settembre 2012

Showcase Sunday #7


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Book, Biscuits and Tea
               The aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag
                and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought
            in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week.

Books and Goodies:


 
Not much to say this week, I bought these three books on Amazon, for free. 

What I posted this week:

3 commenti:

  1. Free books are always good :) I haven't read these but Untraceable looks great! I hope you enjoy them and good luck with school! x

    RispondiElimina
  2. Witch way bends looks like it could be really good, I hope you enjoy everything. :)

    RispondiElimina

 
Images by Freepik