mercoledì 29 agosto 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #4


So what do you need to do to join in?
  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too! Help spread the word! The code will be at the bottom of the post under the linky.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of this post.
  • Put a link back to pen to paper (http://vogue-pentopaper.blogspot.com) somewhere in your post.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!

Insurgent
by Veronica Roth

From Goodreads:
One choice can transform you--or it can destroy you. But every choice has consequences, and as unrest surges in the factions all around her, Tris Prior must continue trying to save those she loves--and herself--while grappling with haunting questions of grief and forgiveness, identity and loyalty, politics and love.

Tris's initiation day should have been marked by celebration and victory with her chosen faction; instead, the day ended with unspeakable horrors. War now looms as conflict between the factions and their ideologies grows. And in times of war, sides must be chosen, secrets will emerge, and choices will become even more irrevocable--and even more powerful. Transformed by her own decisions but also by haunting grief and guilt, radical new discoveries, and shifting relationships, Tris must fully embrace her Divergence, even if she does not know what she may lose by doing so.

Some of you may know that my last Wishlist Wednesday post was about Divergent, the prequel of Insurgent. Well, I've been so lucky that I finally won a paperback copy of Divergent and as soon as I started reading it, I got intoxicated! It really is a book that creates addiction and now I can't wait to put my hands on Insurgent!!! I've already read the first two chapters (They were at the end of my copy of Divergent :D) so I'm looking forward to the rest of the book!!!

What about you? Have you read Divergent/Insurgent?
What was on you wishlist?

Sara

3 commenti:

  1. Oooooh, this book is soooo cool! A definite must read, I inhaled it! In a day. Great great pick! The entire series is awesome. :) Can't wait for the third book.

    My WW.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Io no :( non l'ho letto, ma ho una voglia di leggerlo!
    ecco il mio W.W

    RispondiElimina
  3. I just wrote a review for it yesterday!!
    You can check it out on my blog. Loved this book!

    Would love it if you'd check out my Wishlist, it's my first ever :) - Wishlist Wednesday

    Hoping to see you there! :)

    RispondiElimina

 
Images by Freepik